- You must be 21 or older to purchase alcohol.
- All orders are shipped UPS ground unless another shipping option is chosen before submitting your order.
- An adult, 21 or older, must be present to accept delivery, otherwise your package will not be delivered.
- If you are not home during the day when UPS is likely to deliver, please consider having your package sent to your place of work.
- Any order that is returned to us, as un-deliverable, after 3 attempts will be cancelled and the value of the wine/mead will be refunded minus $17.00 the cost of return shipping.
- If you are sending someone a gift of alcohol please ensure it is sent to an address where an adult will be present to sign for the package to avoid your order being returned to us as un-deliverable and cancelled.
- A refund will be processed for all products in the order but shipping will not be refunded.
- If you have a unique shipping need, please contact Hidden Legend Winery prior to placing your order by emailing [email protected] or calling toll free 1-888-355-9463.
- Special coupons, case discounts, and cannot be combined on purchases.
- WINTER ADVISORY Hidden Legend Winery monitors national weather forecasts and will hold wine/mead orders anytime the forecast calls for 20 degrees Fahrenheit or lower along specific shipping routes to preserve the quality of the wine/mead.
STATES WE SHIP TO
Hidden Legend Winery currently ships wine/mead to the states listed below.
- Alabama* (Alabama residents please see notes below before ordering. Also, see more details at Alabama’s webpage)
- Alaska** (Alaska residents please see notes below before ordering)
- District of Columbia
- Louisiana (Temporarly unable to ship to Louisianna. Check back soon!)
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Dakota****
- West Virginia
If your state is not listed, we are unable to ship wine/mead to you at this time due to the beverage control laws of your state. Either your state prohibits us from shipping to you directly, or the state laws are too complex for our company to comply with at this time. If we don’t ship to your state, don’t despair, we track state laws and will be adding to our list as we can.
WE ARE APPLYING FOR LICENSES IN:
- South Carolina
Check back soon!
WE DON'T HOLD LICENSES FOR THESE STATES FOR THESE REASONS:
- Arkansas – Direct wine shipping is prohibited for offsite sales
- Connecticut – Permit process is too complicated or expensive for us at this time.
- Delaware – Direct wine shipping is prohibited for offsite sales
- Mississippi – Direct wine shipping is prohibited
- New Jersey – Permit process is too complicated or expensive for us at this time.
- Rhode Island – Direct wine shipping is prohibited for offsite sales
- Utah – Direct wine shipping is prohibited
- *Alabama – Please fill out this Direct Import Authorization Form. You will have to designate the ABC store you would like us to ship your mead to on the form. You can find the store nearest you by visiting ABC’s website and using the store lookup feature in the top right hand corner. You can find the District supervisor’s name and the store number for the form by clicking on this link. Once the form is filled out, please scan and email it to [email protected] or fax it to 406-375-2353. Hidden Legend Winery will ship your mead to the designated store. You will be required to pay the tax when you pick up your order.
- **Alaska – residents please call 406-363-6323 or email [email protected] for details about shipping charges to your state. We are only able to extend our regular shipping charges and our free shipping offer in the lower 48 States.
- ***Florida – Cannot ship to dry counties (Lafayette, Liberty, and Washington counties).
- ****Michigan, South Dakota, and Indiana residents are required, by the laws of your state, to show a valid ID to verify age before alcohol can be shipped direct to consumers in your state. Please take a picture or scan your government issued photo ID and email to [email protected] or text to 406-544-6952.