No products in the cart.
–You must be 21 or older to purchase alcohol.
– All orders are shipped UPS ground unless another shipping option is chosen before submitting your order.
– An adult, 21 or older, must be present to accept delivery, otherwise your package will not be delivered.
– If you are not home during the day when UPS is likely to deliver, please consider having your package sent to your place of work.
– Any order that is returned to us, as un-deliverable, after 3 attempts will be cancelled and the value of the wine/mead will be refunded minus the cost of shipping.
– If you are sending someone a gift of alcohol please ensure it is sent to an address where an adult will be present to sign for the package to avoid your order being returned to us as un-deliverable and cancelled. A refund will be processed for all products in the order but shipping will not be refunded.
– If you have a unique shipping need, please contact Hidden Legend Winery prior to placing your order by emailing email@example.com or calling toll free 1-888-355-9463.
– Special coupons, case discounts, and club mead discounts cannot be combined on purchases.
– WINTER ADVISORY Hidden Legend Winery monitors national weather forecasts and will hold wine/mead orders anytime the forecast calls for 20 degrees Fahrenheit or lower along specific shipping routes to preserve the quality of the wine/mead.
Hidden Legend Winery currently ships wine/mead to the states listed below.
Alabama* (Alabama residents please see notes below before ordering. Also, see more details at Alabama’s webpage)
Alaska** (Alaska residents please see notes below before ordering)
District of Columbia
Michigan**** (Michigan residents please see notes below before ordering)
If your state is not listed, we are unable to ship wine/mead to you at this time due to the beverage control laws of your state. Either your state prohibits us from shipping to you directly, or the state laws are too complex for our growing winery to comply with at this time. If we don’t ship to your state, don’t despair, we track state laws and will be adding to our list as we can.
We are looking at licenses for:
Check back soon!
We don’t hold licenses for these states for these reasons:
Arkansas – Direct wine shipping is prohibited for offsite sales
Delaware – Direct wine shipping is prohibited for offsite sales
Kansas – State law requires the use of Age Verification software that is to expense for us to utilize at this time.
Kentucky – No common carries will deliver to this state due to penalties associated with violating dry county laws
Mississippi – Direct wine shipping is prohibited
Oklahoma – Direct wine shipping is prohibited
Rhode Island – Direct wine shipping is prohibited for offsite sales
Utah – Direct wine shipping is prohibited
*Alabama – Please fill out this Direct Import Authorization Form. You will have to designate the ABC store you would like us to ship your mead to on the form. You can find the store nearest you by visiting ABC’s website and using the store lookup feature in the top right hand corner. You can find the District supervisor’s name and the store number for the form by clicking on this link. Once the form is filled out, please scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 406-375-2353. Hidden Legend Winery will ship your mead to the designated store. You will be required to pay the tax when you pick up your order.
**Alaska – residents please call 406-363-6323 or email email@example.com for details about shipping charges to your state. We are only able to extend our regular shipping charges and our free shipping offer in the lower 48 States.
***Florida – Cannot ship to dry counties (Lafayette, Liberty, and Washington counties).
****Michigan – residents must verify their DOB prior to receiving alcohol shipments by common carrier per MI law. Please fax a copy of your state issued ID with DOB to 406-375-2353 or email a scanned copy or photograph of your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order.
***** South Dakota – residents must verify their DOB prior to receiving alcohol shipments by common carrier per SD law. Please fax a copy of your state issued ID with DOB to 406-375-2353 or email a scanned copy or photograph of your ID to email@example.com prior to placing your order.